Saturday, October 25, 2008

 

Mr. Peter Chidi

My name is Mr. Peter Chidi. I work in the credit and accounts department of a New Generation Bank in, Nigeria. We had a foreign client who deposited a huge sum of money with our bank.

Incidentally, we have not heard from this client for some years now, after a long and thorough investigation, I found out that he has passed on, and since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin. A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the bank. Now, having managed the account over the years before his death, and nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past six years plus, I have removed the file to my private safe.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as I am only waiting for a foreign partner to enable me move the funds out.
I will need your private telephone, your full name and address, company or residential so that I can make them to tally with the next of kin column in the file on record. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the centre of relevance in our lives. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Lastly, for the immediate take off of this transaction you have to confirm your willingness and readiness to assist me retrieve this deposit.
Please note that for your assistance in this transaction you are entitled to a considerable percentage of the total sum, which is negotiable.
I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be should you reject my proposition, but I know that nothing ventured is nothing gained.
I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.


Respectfully yours,
Peter Chidi.


Boring scam.

Labels: , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com