Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Bonus questions for my students

I taught two pre-calc discussion sections this summer and when I would give them quizzes I would ask a bonus question that was completely unrelated to the class in an attempt to lighten the mood. Some of the questions I asked were:

What color eyes does my TA have?

(a) blue
(b) green
(c) hazel
(d) brown
(e) dichromatic

(I wore sunglasses until the quiz was over)

What is my TA's favorite thing about Florida?

(a) humidity
(b) alligators
(c) relatively low cost of living
(d) hurricanes
(e) yo mama

My TA identifies most with the following religion/philosophy/worldview:

(a) buddhism
(b) atheism
(c) christianity
(d) agnosticism
(e) judaism

My TA is least likely to hang out with:

(a) playa-haters
(b) drunken sorority girls
(c) Mormons
(d) atheist and agnostic student assoc.
(e) democrats

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com