Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Meeting with friends

While I was visiting my family in California I met with three of my friends from elementary school: Shannon, Kristi, and Sol (prior to our get-together Shannon contacted me through classmates.com). We ate at Buca di Beppo in San Francisco (excellent food, although they forgot to box the rest of my pizza con pollo) and then we went to the Metreon and watched Wolf Creek (I had fun laughing at the previews).

On the way back it was pouring down rain (as it was on the way there) and after a car splashed a wall of water onto Kristi's windshield (which elicited a "holy shit!" from me) she decided to get off of 280 and drive through the city and its suburbs.

It had a great time reconnecting with all of them after so many years apart and I plan on seeing them again when I return to California.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com