Saturday, October 25, 2008

 

EMMANUEL CHINEMEREM

MR EMMANUEL CHINEMEREM
CEANTEL TRUST FINANCE & SECURITY
#3 AHMADU BELLO WAY
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE -NIGERIA

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Manager of a leading bank in Lagos, I am seeking your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of Kin/beneficiary to my deceased client, before his death, he has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of ($15.6million)
Dr. George Brumley, an American Nationality, a businessman who works with a multinational company , who was involved in air
crash along with his family. You can confirm from the website below.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

No other person knows about this fund.The deceased,deposited the fund with our bank as a photographic materials in a trunk box .The Strategy is to use our influence as staff of the bank to approve the funds to you. So if you are
interested forward to me your names, cell, Phone/fax, profession, age and country so that I can contact you and inform you how the fund will be released to you as the next of kin.I enjoin you to keep this confidential.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Emmanuel Chinemerem


Ah, yes, the scam that tries to create a veneer of credibility by linking to an article about a plane crash. This is another favorite of mine.

Labels: , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com